Terms and Conditions
By booking a Spark-Dating event you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Terms and conditions are held in hard copy at each event and are available to all.
- 1. ELIGIBILITY
- You must be at least eighteen years old to register for Spark-Dating events and use this web site.
- 2. TERM
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use this web site and/or participate in any Spark-Dating events. You may terminate your participation at any time, for any reason by sending a written notice of termination to Spark-Dating by email or phone. Spark-Dating may terminate your access to the web site and your participation in any Spark-Dating events if you have breached the Agreement, by notifying you, in writing, by email or phone. If your rights are so terminated you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid to Spark-Dating.
- 3. OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
- The content of this web site is the property of Spark-Dating
- All title, ownership and intellectual property rights, including the rights to copyrights, trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the "Intellectual Property’) used on the web site are vested in Spark-Dating.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products, services or any portion of any material obtained from this web site, nor may you use any of the Intellectual Property in connection with any other service without the express written consent of Spark-Dating.
- 4. ACCESS AND USE
- You are granted access to make personal use of this site but you are not allowed to download (other than page caching) or modify this site, or any portion of it, except with the express prior written consent of Spark-Dating.
- You may not use this site or its contents for any resale or commercial use; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots (except by search engines), or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) that belongs to Spark-Dating, without the prior written consent of Spark-Dating.
- Any unauthorized use by you may result in the termination of your right to use this site and to participate in Spark-Dating events.
- 5. SPECIAL LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS AND RELEASE
- You hereby understand and acknowledge that by using this web site and participating in Spark-Dating events that your email address, first name and certain other profiling information that you provide will be provided to certain other participants with whom you make a match. Spark-Dating is not a dating agency and, as such, does not verify the personal information of those attending. It is up to the individual to verify any personal information and we recommend you do so. You agree to release Spark-Dating from any liability and assume the full responsibility and risk with respect to any person you meet at a Spark-Dating event. Spark-Dating and its affiliates or area agents are not liable for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from participating or communicating with others at the event. Such damages include without limitation, physical damages, bodily injury, emotional distress and discomfort. You also understand and acknowledge that Spark-Dating events are held at venues of which neither Spark-Dating or, its affiliates or area agents have any control. Therefore, in the event that you are injured or suffer damages in any regard at a Spark-Dating event, you agree to release Spark-Dating, its affiliates or area agents from any liability with respect thereto, unless such damages result directly from the actions of any employee or area agents of Spark-Dating. Spark-Dating does not guarantee that any participant will successfully match with any other participant. Additionally, Spark-Dating does not guarantee that any match between participants will be successful.
- 6. CANCELLATION
- In accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
- 7. MEDIA AUTHORIZATION AND RELEASE
- It is very rare that Spark-Dating will engage with Media during any event, however Spark-Dating, along with certain permitted third parties including, without limitation, representatives of the television, radio, print and online media, may photograph and/or make audio/video recordings of any of the Spark-Dating events. By attending and participating in any Spark-Dating event, each participant agrees to permit the taking of any such photographs and to be recorded in both audio and video media. Each participant at a Spark-Dating event also irrevocably authorizes Spark-Dating, its agents, representatives, successors and assigns to use in perpetuity, throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of photographs and audio/video recordings in which such participant appears, and any comments, statements or testimonials made by such participant, while attending a Spark-Dating event. Such photographs may be used by Spark-Dating, its agents, representatives, successors and/or assigns for any legal purpose including, without limitation, marketing and advertising of Spark-Dating events or products, or for editorial purposes. No person shall be entitled to any compensation in connection with the use and exploitation of any photographs or audio/video recordings. Each participant at a Spark-Dating event irrevocably releases Spark-Dating, its principals, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, or damages which such person may have in connection with his or her attendance and/or participation in any Spark-Dating event and the exploitation of photographs and/or audio/video recordings in any manner or format.
- 8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Spark-Dating do not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing of this web site or your down loading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site. In no event shall Spark-Dating, its affiliates or area agents be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arise out of or is any way connected with (i) any use of this web site or content found on this site, (ii) any failure or delay (including, without limitation, the use of or inability to use any component of this web site) or (iii) the performance or non-performance by Spark-Dating, its affiliates or area agents, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of damages. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Spark-Dating, its affiliates or area agents should be found liable for any loss or damage, with respect to the use of this web site or in connection with any Spark-Dating event, such damages shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the fees paid by any person for the services and/or products of Spark-Dating.
- 9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This web site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. These links are provided to you as a convenience and not, as an endorsement by Spark-Dating of such other web sites. Spark-Dating has no control over such sites and resources and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or materials relating to such other sites, or for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such sites or resources. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- 10. COMPLAINTS PROCEEDURE
Spark-dating endeavour to provide an enjoyable, fun, experience at our events. However, if for any reason, you have any complaint in relation to the event or any spark-dating procedure, please put all issues in writing to management at 98 Sterry Road, Gowerton, Swansea. SA4 3BW. We aim to deal with all complaints within 5 working days.